POSITIVUS FESTIVAL OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Valid Positivus festival ticket holders have the rights to remain on the festival grounds as long as they follow the official Positivus festival rules and regulations. Along with purchasing the Positivus festival ticket, the visitors consent to possibly having their picture taken and/or being filmed, with the possibility of that material being used for commercial and promotional purposes without compensation or copyright remuneration.
All visitors can be subjected to personal documentation and possession search while on the festival premises. The festival organizers have the right to prohibit the entrance into the territory or to banish from the territory those, whose behavior can disrupt the festival procedure or endanger the safety of other visitors.
After the initial entrance ticket control, it is only possible to return to the festival territory with the wristband that is received upon first entrance. Visitors must wear a valid wristband at all times, for they might be subject to control during the festival or while leaving and entering the premises. Should the wristband be declared invalid or damaged, the visitor will be asked to immediately vacate the premises. It is forbidden to pass the wristbands on to other people. Ticket counterfeiters, as well as those involved in the act, will be held criminally accountable.
Youngsters under the age of 16 must be attended by a parent or a legal adult guardian on the festival premises. Children up to the age of 10 can visit the festival for free, if they are attended by legal adult guardian possessing a valid festival ticket.
FESTIVAL TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
Ticket purchasing and utilization
In order to enter the festival, visitors require a valid festival ticket. A valid festival ticket can be purchased through authorized ticket vending channels. Each ticket barcode is unique and only the first person to display the original barcode on the ticket will be admitted into the venue.
Ticket copying and redistribution is strictly forbidden. The purchaser is fully responsible for using both the ticket original and the duplicate. The festival organisers cannot be held accountable for harmful or malevolent ticket use.
It is strictly forbidden to use the tickets for commercial, marketing campaign, lottery and contest purposes without a written consent from SIA “Positivus”.
Ticket types and validity
It is possible to enter the festival with
- A three day ticket
- A one day ticket
Before entering the festival territory, upon presenting a valid festival ticket, each visitor will receive an according festival wristband. Visitors must wear a valid wristband at all times while inside the festival territory, for they might be subject to control during the festival or while leaving and entering ￼the premises. Should the wristband be declared invalid or damaged, the visitor will be asked to immediately vacate the premises.
Only wristbands located on the wrist will be considered as a valid festival entry passes. Counterfeit or damaged wristbands (e.g. cut, sown together, glued or those with open security clasps) as well as those wider than the wrist, will be considered invalid and be confiscated. The invalid wristband owner will be prohibited from entering the festival territory.
FESTIVAL TERRITORY RULES AND REGULATIONS
Entry into the festival territory is possible only when the territory is open for visitors. In order to enter the festival territory, visitors must possess a valid festival wristband. A wristband can be acquired before entering the festival territory, by presenting a valid festival ticket.
It is permitted (within the festival territory) to attend all festival events and performances, having access to all festival premises accessible to visitors (except the special areas); The visitors are also permitted to carry and use amateur photo equipment (i.e. without changeable camera lenses).
It is forbidden (within the festival territory) to:
1) Build open fires (including and not restricted to candle lights, oil lamps, grills, torches etc.); 2) Consume, possess and sell drugs;
3) Bring pets into the festival territory;
4) Carry out any commercial activities without a prior written agreement with the organisers;
5) Carry out any advertising, presentation or dissemination of goods or services without a prior written agreement with the organisers;
6) Film or record any event with professional filming equipment without a prior written agreement with the organisers;
7) Purchase alcohol and tobacco products for visitors under the legal age of 18;
8) It is forbidden for visitors who are younger than 16 to stay at the festival grounds from 22:00 until 08:00 without the attendance of a parent or a legal adult guardian;
9) To endanger the health and safety of other visitors with dangerous behavior. 10) To swim at night;
It is forbidden to carry (into the festival territory):
1) Professional photo and video equipment (i.e. with changeable camera lenses)
2) Umbrellas of any kind;
3) Drugs and other illegal substances;
4) Food and any types of alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages (this restriction doesn't refers to special food and drinks for infants and children under 3 years)
5) Bulky objects;
6) Other objects that can endanger the safety and comfort of other visitors (e.g. weapons, fireworks, knifes, pepper sprays, glass objects etc.)
NB! There are no special storage facilities for the safekeeping of forbidden objects with the festival organisers or the security guards.
The festival organizers cannot be held responsible for:
1) Injuries sustained during the festival;
2) The damage of personal belongings as well as lost or stolen personal items; the organizers therefore urge the visitors not to leave valuable or precious items unattended;
3) The quality of food, beverages and other goods and services that are sold at the festival – full responsibility lies with the service providers.
4) Any unused festival tickets. The unused tickets will not be reimbursed.
5) Any activities carried out by the government or the municipality on the festival territory during the festival.
The festival organizers maintain the rights to:
1) Subject the festival program and the artist schedule to change without prior notice;
2) Deny entry to visitors whose behavior might disrupt the festival proceedings and endanger the safety of other visitors;
￼3) Deny the purchase of alcoholic beverages to severely intoxicated visitors who might pose a threat to their own safety as well as that of other visitors.
It is the festival visitor’s duty to abide by all the rules and regulations indicated by the festival organisers that concern the festival proceedings and order maintenance, including those that are provided during the festival and are not included in these regulations.
In case of deviation from the regulations and disobedience to the instructions and injunctions provided by the festival organisers, the festival organisers maintain the right to exile the visitor from the festival territory. By entering the festival territory, the visitor agrees to abide by all the festival rules and regulations, as well as consents to possibly having their picture taken and/or being filmed, with the possibility of that material being used for commercial and promotional purposes without compensation or copyright remuneration.
In case of questions please don’t hesitate to ask any of the festival staff – they will do their best to help you.
NB! The organizers urge everyone to relish the coastal nature and to use garbage containers as well as to refrain from littering on the premises.
NB! The festival organisers urge the visitors not to disturb the local inhabitants.
Entry into the festival camping site requires a valid camping site ticket and a valid festival ticket. The following are strictly prohibited at the festival campsite:
1) Open fires (including and not restricted to candle lights, oil lamps, grills, torches, etc.);
2) The consumption, possession and sale of narcotics;
3) Pets (no pets allowed);
4) Any commercial or advertising activities without the prior written consent from the organizers; 5) Endangering the safety of other festival visitors;
6) Any motorised vehicles.
7) Damaging the belongings of fellow visitors
OFFICIAL CAR PARKING
The car park is located in a field, so please drive carefully so as not to damage your vehicle! The festival organisers kindly ask to park each vehicle in the designated area and travel the distance between the camping site and the festival territory using the pedestrian routes. The parking fee is due for each entry, regardless of the parking duration.
The organisers cannot be held responsible for any items left in the car. Do not leave your possessions in plain sight and make sure to take all your valuable belongings from the vehicle. Due to safety considerations, it is strictly forbidden to erect tents in the car parking area.